Court certified translation
A court certified translation (official translation, translation certified by a court appointed interpreter) fulfils the necessary requirements in the country, enabling it to be used for legal and official purposes. The translation consists of a document in the default language and its translation into the target language, which is carried out by a certified translator. Certified translation is accompanied by the interpreter’s clause and is physically bound (by the coloured-string and the imprint of a round seal) with the source text, either with an original document or with its authenticated copy. Make sure to provide us with the authenticated copy in case you will need the original document in the future.
You can either pick up the finished certified translation in person or we can send it to you by post.
Be aware that the majority of state authorities, institutions and administration bodies require certified translation!
- translation of university diplomas, school reports, testimonials
- translation of marriage, birth and death certificates
- translation of other official documents
- We can arrange translation, interpreting or proofreading services according to your requirements.
- Are you interested in our services? Do not hesitate to use the order form or contact us.